Sunday, July 29, 2007

Some Sunday Stuff

1. I am thinking that Sunday came too fast. It seems like I have a running list of things that I would like to have done but I mismanage my time and the days fly by without getting what I want done accomplished. [[[big sigh]]]

2. Have trouble uploading some of my layouts to my gallery at sb.com. I am needing to resize them and haven't figured out how to do that. Need to work on that. But until then here are a couple. The one of Bai did not turen out the way that I wanted it to at all but it is one of those layouts that you just have to let go and move on. I think that the shadowed picture threw it all out of whack...oh well, you win some you lose some and the moment is still captured. The one of Mason turned out better although it isn't the greatest of pictures for you. Sorry about that. I don't seem to have the energy to redo it.

3. Yesterday we took the kids shopping for some school clothes. We actually found some blue jeans for Bai in our price range and ones that she loved!!! It was a good day!! After the shopping we went go cart riding. Let me tell you that MOM IS THE CHAMP! With my head full of sinus pressure causing really bad headaches I still beat the ol' family, much to Shawn's dismay. Although I will admit that the first race was the luck of seating...but let it be known that I held that first place! ;0)
4. Going to the doctor tomorrow. Let's see if she can get me straightened out.
5. Recieved my statistics grade.....a B!!! Cannot flippin' believe that one, but it is what she put in. Now all I have is one more math class and I will NEVER have to take another math class again for the rest of my life. Oh yeah - that totally rocks.
6. Working on some home improvement around the house. Finally. Just hoping that projects get DONE. We seem to have tons of intentions, and great ideas, but sometimes the completion process gets lost. I cannot even begin to tell you all of the unfinished stuff we have around here. Is it just us? Or is that a common thing I wonder?
7. Again I must say ->->-> GO CUBS GO!!!
8. Wondering if Shannon received her corn monkeys?
OK, my lists of things to do is calling me and it is time to take some more more medicine.
My Happy for today: The Cubies winning...again.

3 comments:

dr said...

Yeah!! Go cubs Go Cubs!!!!!
Love the LO's!!
YOU ROCKED the staitistics!!! waahooooo!!
I had a list calling my name too- burned it!! hee hee

Angie said...

a B!!! You got a B!! All that moaning and groaning really paid off huh! Way to go...

Happy Sunday...catch ya tomorrow!

ChristianeK said...

Congrats on the B!!!...love the layouts and hope the dr. can help you out...take care and hugs :)