Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Let's Talk About Me

***So here is is...."my uncut haircut". Looks the same, doesn't it?? LOL! Shawn totally had me pegged. He knew that it wouldn't change that much or that it would be soo bad that he would have to listen to it for the 'growing out' process. I did get a haircut, or as Angie called it an uncut haircut (totally made me laugh). I had about an inch and a half cut off, my layers were made a bit longer, and I had my bangs cut. Those bangs might get me though...not quite long enough to tuck, not quite short enough to be out of the way. Over all, not a bad haircut->->->just not much change. The first thing that I did after straightening....yep, put my thick @ss hair into a pony tail. LOL! Donna, how much do hairstylists hate that? Sorry. But it felt good to have it out of my face.

***OK....enough about my hair drama! But here are the pictures. One blurry picture of the new bang, longer layers and trim. And the other of my can't-stand-it-gonna-put-it-up-in-a-pony tail picture.

***Ummm. Some more about me...made two trips into town today. One for my uncut haircut and the other for a study group with my statistic instructor. I am thinking that I might make it through that class after all. Funny how things work out when you tie a knot in the rope of life and hang on.
***Have to shout out that the linen -actually not sure if they are linen, they might just be cotton- carpi's that I bought a few months ago (and were very snug with no give because it was not stretchy material) are now BAGGY! Yeppers. That kind of rocks for me. Last week I seemed to be at a weight stand still even with the exercise and watching what I eat. To know that I am making progress to my goal makes me very happy.
***My toenails are no longer blue but are now "Hot Rock" which is a glittery red. What can I say....I am a hot momma! LOL!!!!
***Alright, seriously, enough about me....I must go. Although there is so much more that I could talk about (bore us with),[[sigh]] I have got to go study. I know, totally sucks - but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Hugs and happiness. m
My Happy for today: Going to go with the mail thing again....the new issue of the CK magazine arrived and made me happy. Love happy mail ;0)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your hair looks beautiful...congratulations on the weight loss...YOU ROCK!!!!!

Angie said...

I can TOTALLY see a difference...It looks great!!

Gotta love "baggy" don't ya!!
Way to go!!

dr said...

DIG DIGG DIGGEN' the bangs!!! I can't say anything about a ponytail- mine usually goes up too. Especially in the summer.
If you want a new cut to look different you have to style it different. But I sooo dig the bangs!!
You go with your exercise and sport those baggy pants till they fall off. Then you'll really match your toes! Hot MAMMA red!!

Leah said...

Well I think your new hair do rocks!!! I can tell and it looks awesome =) I am the same as you, have all this long hair and always throw it up in a ponytail. LOL. You need to come and chat with me soon I miss you!!!!!

Tanya said...

I love it. So pretty!! The bangs totally look cool!!

SKeenan76 said...

I forgot to comment on this one!

First off, I still say "I'm going into town"...Shawn thinks it's funny for some reason! I think he laughs since Boston is a CITY...and I used to say it about CHICAGO! LOL

You look awesome, girl!!!!! And yes, I hate when the bangs aren't quite long enough to tuck, short enough to leave hang...and if I can't have my hair in a pony, I have it in a bun! LOL!