Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Me thinks Me is emotional....

One of those days.
Again.
Can't figure out if it is the stress,
or the week,
or the blahs.
Whatever it is....it stinks.
My throat is sore.
Think it is the black plague.
Kidding.
I am irritable.
Thank you to my BFF...A for listening.
Looking forward to seeing you in the morn.
Hope who ever reads this is having a good day.
I am going to go meditate,
for a better tomorrow,
with less stress,
and no sore throat,
and a 2 pound weight loss,
and scrappin' time,
and smiles.
Hugs. m

My Happy for today: All of Shawn's hard work. I am also happy for my family and friend putting up with my .... stuff. Loves to you.

3 comments:

Angie said...

XOXOXOXOXO

ChristianeK said...

awww sounds like a rough day...take care and big hugs to you:)

dr said...

Mornin 'M'
Hope the dawn of a new day
sends happy your way!!