Thursday, July 12, 2007

Craving Photography Today.

Mason and I went on a photo walk. Didn't come across anything spectacular and the lighting was too harsh but did catch a couple of things that made me smile.

This piece of wood Shawn used to spray paint some part for the boat and it reminded me of a suprised little smiley face guy or a smiley face guy singing. This photo actually made me giggle. I think I am going to call him Rockstar because he is totally singing....don't ya think?
Bailey's shoes after her very first day of detassling. She said it was "horrible" but not as bad she expected. I think she has realized that the hour she spent last night trying to put together an outfit for detassling was not worth it....think she grasps the idea that you can't really look cute while detassling. It is a good thing that her bff is doing this with her. Good ol' buddy support.Let me point out some things about this picture. 1.) Mason is still wearing his Weight Watchers name tag ---he went to the meeting with Me and Ang this morning and likes to wear the name tag 2.) He has the camera trying to get a picture of me because it is not in him to wait two seconds to trade spots for him to take a picture of me 3.) The stop sign is soooooo symbolic of how I feel at times with this adorable little boy ->->-> STOP, you are wearing me down....Mason's picture capturing his flip flopped feet.
Another Mason picture. This one totally made me laugh out loud because he took this of himself with the camera upside down. When I was going through the pictures this one popped up and well....it is completely the essence of Mason. Fun loving, crazy, upside-down-and-that-is-OK Mason.***Weight Watchers meeting with Ang this morning. I am down a bit. Not as much as I feel but that is OK because I am feeling good. I am not going to give out Angie's business but OMGoh that girl is kicking butt. She really is accomplishing her goals and that is super uber cool.

***Most of ya know that I am a blog stalker. I like to see what is going on with other people. I like the connections that are made through blogging. This is a blog that I came across (Little Gi in my list on the side) and I had left a post to one of Gi's blogs. Not a big post, just a "hey I am with you thanks for the inspiration" kind of post. Well, let me tell you she took the time to send me an email to say thank you for the kind words. I thought that was total coolness. Not to mention her realness inspires me. Yep it is official, she is on my must read blog list ;0)

***I have to take the time to say I love you Mandy. I don't say it often enough and I don't try to connect with you like I should which is totally crazy because out of my whole family you and I really are genetically wired the same. I am shouting out now that I am blessed to have you as my sister and thank you for always reaching out to me.

My Happy for today: I have three 1. Brunch with Ang 2. Photo walk with Mase 3. Phone chat with Mandy....total happiness.

3 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE the pic of "rockstar"...how totally cool that one thing can totally be somthing else!! Great job!!

dr said...

I soooooo have one of those Mason's!!!

Tanya said...

What is detassling??
Mason has quite the talent for photo taking!! I love the shots he comes up with!!
I will check out the blog you mentioned!! TFS!!