Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Love My family

It is true. For all of the complaining that I do about .... well, everything, LOL, I really do love my family. I am really proud of what Shawn and I have accomplished. We have many many things to be thankful for and I don't take the time to do it often enough. So->->-> I am taking the time now. I am very grateful for what I have. We are the MOORE'S, I day it LOUD and I say it PROUD! Obviously the coolest of us all is the diva Miss Bai ;0)

What I wanted to blog about today:
1. Wanted to tell you all that I thought that the movie Transformers totally rocked!! Bai, Mase, and I went to see it a few days ago and we all loved it. Great movie.
2. Leah....I need your addy. No reason really, hehehehe, but just ummmm, thought that I would keep it on file, ummmmm, just in case I had a little happy card that I might have made for you. ;0) Shoot me an email if you want to.
3. I am completely giddy that some peeps took up the "Happy Mail" challenge!!! There are going to be a few happy people out there very soon. For those that might have missed it --- I sent out a challenge to send someone some happy mail. It doesn't matter what it is...maybe a few goodies, maybe a little note, or just a card, or heck you can go full out and send a package, some kind of happy mail to an unsuspecting person. It will totally be good for your soul and make someones day! I promise.
4. For those that have asked....detasseling is when you take the tassel out of the corn stalk. Not sure all of the physiology behind it but hit has something to do with the fertilization of the corn and that it is for a special kind of corn. A lot of the teens around here detassel for some summertime money.
5. Sweet Shannon....you were warned. Bwaaahaaaaaa!
6. This is my weekend to work....bummer.
7. I hit the scrapbook magazine jackpot today with two of them babies in my mailbox. Whoot Whoot!
8. I will win one of Donna D's free arccivo give aways!
9. Donna I miss you. I hope that your vacation is absolutely fabulous.
10. Go Cubs!
11. This website totally made me happy http://scrapblogmebaby.typepad.com/beautiful/
12. I stayed up until 2:30 AM the other night scrappin'. It felt good. I am a night owl by nature and it has been awhile since I had done a late nighter ;)
13. Today we received the registration packets for the new school year....GOH, where has the summer gone? The kids are going back to school next month and I feel that summer hasn't really started yet. Why is that?
You all have a rockin' be-boppin' day! Hugs. m
My Happy for today: There are many today because I am taking the time to BE grateful....but I will go with not having to do or go anywhere today! Still in my lounging clothes, and I like it!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hi M!!! I will send you an email. I would love your addy too, you know, in case of an emergency.

I love the happy mail idea, your sooo sweet.

Two scrapping mags in one day is like hitting the jackpot. You lucky girl.

2:30 am scrapping session.... now I have to head over to SB.com and see what you came up with!!!

{{ Hugs }}} for you. Still haven't got the chance to chat with you, so I hope we can soon =)

SKeenan76 said...

You are the cutest!

OMG, detasseling! My mom wouldn't let me detassel...not sure why...but Lord knows I knew a lot of kids who did, living in the middle of a cornfield and all!!! :)

YES you definitely warned me! LOL

That's awesome...staying up to scrap...nice!

Miss ya!

dr said...

You do have a lot to be thankful for, you have a great fam!!
Missed you too!!