Monday, July 30, 2007

Just a quickie....

Went to the doctor today...feeling better. Will know more tomorrow.

Picked up a half shift at the hospital tonight so I am off to do that. Good times. ;0) Actually just need the money. Ya know, for my scrapbooking addiction and college, and school clothes for a teenager, and Webkinz for the addicted son, and for the axil Shawn needs for his trailer......the list goes on.

Sending out hugs and happiness, even for those people that don't "need" happy...I am still sending it.

My Happy for today: Having that opportunity to pick up a half shift.

3 comments:

dr said...

Congrats on the extra shift. I know how that feels. I'll need to take a few extra appt's this week too to cover what we spent on school supplies this morning.
I haven't started on uniforms or shoes yet- unless you consider new socks part of the uniform.

Leah said...

Feel better soon!!!

ChristianeK said...

Glad you are feeling better. Don't work too hard...take care and hugs :)