Thursday, July 26, 2007

Short and Sweet

Headache.
Don't really get them all that often but the sinuses are full.
I know, nice picture for ya, huh?
;0)
Physically feeling bleck,
emotionally feeling better.
Going to the doctor on Monday.
Maybe she will be able to tell me if this is stress or something more.
Weight Watchers this morning...up 0.8 pounds.
Not too bad considering how lousy I have been doing with exercise and food choices.
My sweet BFF is rockin' the Weight Watchers.
So proud of her.
I am recommitted.
Again.
New outlook on this change.
Like these short sentences.
Kind of like me blurting.
Fun.
Jotting down the thoughts of the day.
Sending out positive thoughts and hugs. m

My Happy for today: The walk with BFF...a.

3 comments:

dr said...

Glad you feel better emotionally, sorry you not feeling better physically. Beat its stress wearing down the immune system. Sounds like finals week stressyndrome to me.
Good luck, sweets, it's almost over!!
hugs to ya!!

ChristianeK said...

hope you feel better soon...take care and hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Good words.