Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy In Da House

Went over to Ang's today and had ourselves a little photo shoot. I found this frame on clearance for 9 bucks!! (originally $60!) We played around a bit with it. Kind of fun. This picture is one of my favorites. Which one do you like better? The color or the sepia. I am lovin' the color but feeling the sepia also. More cuties pictures to come..... ;0)The doctor didn't get the test results back. No news. Should hear something tomorrow. Must say that Shawn noticed a HU-MUNG-OUS bruise on my arm where they drew the blood. Kind of shocking crazy bruise!

Picked up the new Scrapbook Trends magazine at Michael's with the 40% off coupon. I have been totally diggin' that magazine. But really, who am I kiddin' I love almost ALL of the sb mags.

Who is INTERESTED in a photo challenge? Anyone? Anyone?

I probably need to go. Family is needing some TLC and I am wanting to find some 'me' time. Great big hugs going out. m

My Happy for today: Laughing out loud with an incredible girlie that has the coolest walls.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I think I like the colour one best!! That's a very cool picture!!

ChristianeK said...

what great photos...love them both but the color one is my fav...photo challenge sounds interesting...glad you had fun...take care and hugs :)

dr said...

COLOR has more punch!! What room is that incredible color in?
We wanna see pics!!! I've got one I'm gonna share hopefully later.

Angie said...

(ok...before you read this picture me jumping up and down like a little kid) OK??

ME....me....me....I wanna do it...me, me, me....Can I, can I...!!!