Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Pretty in pink.

Some more of the fun pics that Angie took for me yesterday.
This picture is strictly for Bai. She and her BFF have been notorious for making these kind of faces for the camera.
And one of the pics from the fun green room....
The super uber cool background colors are from walls in Huonker home. Angie has fabulous taste and is fearless with colors. I promise you that there will be sooooo many more pictures that we will set on these fab walls. The pictures here were are starter pics. ;0)

And speaking of paint.....grrrr. Shawn is not happy about paint right now. He is painting Mason's room. Last night he ran out of paint and picked up some more today after work. Well, when he opened up the can of paint it looked off. But it wasn't enough and off to be in an in-your-face-off ...... until he put it up on the wall against the other paint. WTHH??!!! (Moore-speak for What The Holy Heck??!!!) The room looks like I painted it, which means it looks like Mason painted it which mean it doesn't look the greatest. No offense against me or Mase, we have good intentions but we make more of a mess and take sooooo long. Poor Shawn.....I don't have a happy hubby right now.

Mason told me the other night that he had a cavity and I thought, 'that's just great'. He came around the corner and said "see?" and showed me this great big smile with chocolate smeared on his teeth...."See Mommy, my teeth have cavities". Nice, Mase. He got me. Have I mentioned that he is a dandy?

Doctor called back today. Everything looks fine according to the tests. So basically that means I am depressed and overstressed. Good times. Now it is a matter of working that out.

How cool that you brave girlies are up for this photo challenge. It is going to be sooooooooo goooood!!! You will be saying "Why Not?" EVERY DAY! ;0) I cannot wait. It is going to toally R-O-C-K!

OK, gotta go cheer on my Cubies. There are tied in the 8th and the Brewers have lost....you know what that means if the Cubies win right???? I know you do Ang, LOL! Go Cubs Go!!!

Hugs. m

My Happy for today: A good family sit down dinner.

6 comments:

Angie said...

oops....forgot to mention....Guess who's going to see the cubbies and the cards play in Sept.....that would be ME!! Can you believe it!See....now you know ANYTHING is possible! LOL!

dr said...

Yeap- I'd say she's brave with color. My dh wouldn't go for that at all:)

My sweetness is painting too- the garage. He ran outta paint too, rrrrr. Luckily his was only ceiling white. He not a happy person when he paints either. So here's to agreviated hubbies and the wives that love'm.!!!!

Great pic's!!!!

Tanya said...

I love the pink pic at the top and the green one is very eye~catching!!
There's something wonderful about sitting together as a family and eating dinner.. Great times and memories!!

ChristianeK said...

those pics are fantastic...love the wall colors in angie's home...so cool :)

SKeenan76 said...

Go Cubs Go...Go Cubs Go!!!! ;)

Great pics!!! So cool!!

Miss ya, girl...thanks for not losing faith in me!

Leah said...

Love the pics!!!!! Made me smile!
I can so relate to being stressed and overworked, I don't even bother seeing docs anymore cause I already know what the diagnosis will be. LOL. I think you just need more time to chat with your girls and scrapbook.... I think.

Sooooo sorry about the mismatched paint, I don't blame your dh, that would be sooo frustrating :(