Thursday, August 30, 2007

An Even LOUDER {{{sigh}}}

Laptop still with the doctor...haven't heard anything.
Trying to work off of the old monster that the kids use for games and webkinz.
Realized that I have lost about 200 pictures. This totally makes me sad. Since I went digital, I have never lost a photo and now..................I don't want to type about it right now..........
Having computer issues here and trying really hard not to let it get me down.
{{{SIGH}}}
Started my list of stuff to share with you or else it will totally get sucked up into the black space of life.
Hugs and Happies TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! ;0)
m

1 comment:

Angie said...

OH NO!!

I feel for ya...I lost about 700 pics back in January...including everything from Christmas and BOTH of the boys birthdays...

big sigh....(((sigh)))....just for you!