Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bits of my world.

Working around the house to get some things done. Like laundry, dishes, dusting, cleaning out the old....

Found the website that shows off those dressing forms I was talking about (from my trip to Chicago) is here (still haven't figured out how to do the cool linky thing, LOL!): http://www.themagnificentmile.com/SeasonalEvents/Summer/GardenInspiredStudentFashion.cfm
These dressing forms are even more cool in person. Something about them is just inspiring. It seems to really show you what thinking outside of the box can do.

The WHY NOT? photo challenge has been extended. We are working to get the photo gallery glitches out and time just got away from us. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the interest that people have for the challenge and I know I have said it a billion times....but I REALLY cannot wait to see the photos that you all are taking!!!

My mom is in the hospital in Springfield. She is having GI issues again. I am hoping that they can figure it out and that she is able to go home quickly. Thank you to my friends that have already sent some get well wishes and who have put her in their thoughts. Total kindness from the girlies and I must say...that kindness feels really good.

I want to take a moment to say thank you to the people that post their thoughts in the comment section of my blog. I am a huge blog stalker and I know that I don't post comments as much as I should but I really do appreciate all of the comments. There really is something kind of nice to know that your little world touches someone else's world. Ya know?

If you are needing some creative inspiration check out the tips and technique post on One Little Word (website linked on the side of my blog). I actually made a couple of those paper posies really quick because they made me smile. Think that I am going to put it on a card.....give it a try they were fun, simple, and cool.

Did you hear that??? The dinger went off for the laundry...that means duty calls.
Hugs and Happiness. m

My Happy for today: Paper posies and letting go.

5 comments:

ChristianeK said...

I'll keep your mom in my prayers...I've been doing the same thing...cleaning, laundry and all that necessary stuff. Take care and Hugs :)

dr said...

I am keeping you and your mom in my prayers also. Paper posies- I must I must I must go see!!
The dress forms will be a coolio thing to check out too. Thanks!!
If you are through w/ your laundry wanna help with mine????

SKeenan76 said...

Michelle, keep us posted on your mom...hopefully everything is okay. And yes, she and your family are in my prayers!!
I love reading comments, too! Gives me the warm and fuzzies to know someone cares! ;)
Lookin' forward to posting some pics on the challenge...
Gotta get back to work! xo!

Angie said...

Went over and checked out the rest of those dress forms...wow, are they cool. There are a couple of them I absolutley LOVE!

Leah said...

Awww, hoping your Mom feels better really soon =)