Monday, August 13, 2007

A Little Bit of Show

Here it is....
A little bit of a show from our 'mini vacation' to CHICAGO.
We decided to take the train up because Bai and Mase had never been on.
They didn't know until we pulled in that we were going on a train.
Kind of exciting for them and for us.
We enjoyed the train and really should do it more often.

A super cool picture using the 'WHY NOT?' challenge of using angles. It really does change the way you look through the lens.
Love this picture of Bai. She was getting tired of my picture taking and I was kind of walking fast to try and get the shot of her and the background so this picture isn't the sharpest. But it really smacks me in my heart. ;0)
I only had two regrets about the trip. One of them was that I wished I had gotten more pictures of the different dress forms that had been decorated along the Magnificent Mile. This dress form had something to do with 'knowledge'. I L-O-V-E-D the book/skirt....because of my book fetish, I am sure (at least that is what Bai and Shawn said). The dress form that I REALLY wish that I would have captured was the butterfly one. I looked at that one for a bit....totally captured me. Maybe I can find them somewhere online, hmmmmm----that's a thought. I will let you know what I find.
The gi-nor-mous ferris wheel. Mason had a FO (Moore-speak for Freak Out). To be honest it kind of turned my tummy too. This thing was VERY HIGH up. A whole new perspective being in a little bitty cart that high in the air.
The Moore Four.....Fabulous Feet.
That is about all of the pictures that I am going to post tonight.
Believe it or not, I actually have a WHOLE ENTIRE mini scrapbook/memorabilia album done of the mini trip. Kind of cool, huh? I will have to get some pics of it and show ya. But until then I will leave you with a scrapbook page of Bailey working with (more like the product working me) Elsie Flannigan stuff. Sweet Girl.

Happy Monday. m

My Happy for today: Coffee and lounging clothes.

3 comments:

ChristianeK said...

Wow...love the pics...Looks like everyone had a fun time...The scrap page is so beautiful...You Rock :)

dr said...

Great shots!! Gotta Love, Elsie too.
I would love to ride the train to Chicago that sounds like fun!!!

SKeenan76 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics...Oh how I miss Chi-town!!!! You were SO close to where I used to work (across the street from the Sears Tower)!! Amtrak brought me home many a time! ;)

Believe it or not I just found out about Elsie recently...how fun is she!? Gorgeous LO!!!!