Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Moore Pics from the Wedding.....And......

Trying to get a pic of me and Shawn and Mason kept popping his head up in the frame and then laughing so hard. That was the funniest part, that he cracked himself up so much. But....Shawn and Bai got him back by popping up into his picture. What is it that family members have with changing the shot with bunny ears or funny faces or poppin in like a jack in the box??
Cha Cha slide anyone??? Not sure why Shawn took the pictures of me doing the ape thing instead of the cha cha. LOL! And I swear I drinking only diet pepsi! AND yest that is my baby girl dancing next to me!! Craziness is what that is.
The after wedding picture. Those legs belong to Bai who is crashed on the other side out of view. And do you know that the only pictures that I have of the bride and groom are the darkest unfocused pics that were taken...grrrrr. It was a beautiful wedding. I wish J&S a long and happy life together {{{hearts}}}.
Think that is about it for the sharing the pictures from the wedding......

BUT......

Tomorrow Angie and I are starting the WHY NOT? photo weblog challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make sure and check it out. I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

I am thinking that I need to go get some stuff done, like paying the bills....good times here. ;0)
Hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks for checking on me. Hugs. m

My Happy for today: Mason's room being 'almost' finished.

4 comments:

SKeenan76 said...

OMG, I do love those pics! And let me tell ya, I have a few pics from a wedding this past Saturday of the reception...and NONE of the bride and groom! OOPS! LOL!

Sooooo lookin' forward to this challenge! ;)

XO from Baaawston - GO CUBBIES!

dr said...

Great pics- especially the one were everyone is passed out. hee hee
Gonna check out the challenge- cannot wait!!!****

Angie said...

"moore" family pictures...totally made me laugh...not sure why, but now i've got a case of the giggles...LOVE the pic of crew in the car!!

WHY NOT? totally excited!!

Leah said...

Love all the pics. You all look great!!!! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with on the challenge!!!!