Friday, June 8, 2007

Stress...feeling it in the neck.

UGGGHHH!!! It is bitchin' time. LOL. I am getting kicked around my these online classes of mine. Before now I have not really had an issue with them before but right now I am thinking....holy heck!!! So I am feeling the stress. Feeling the stress of achieving the standard that I have set for myself in school, the stress of having a teenager, the stress of knowing that this is my weekend to work, the stress of having my laptop wigging out....grrrrr, the stress of hormonal girlie stuff....that is a lot of stress. What's a girl to do?? Think I might go and do what I did last night....PLAY.

Played with some new water colors. LOVED THEM. Although I think I am only good at the abstract. Can't really seem to figure out how to actually paint anything that others might be able to make out. But it is SO much fun. Here is my little palette. As always colors are much better in real life....

And while I was playing, Mason was creating. We introduce you to Duke. Made 100% from the mind and hands of Mase.AND while Mason and I were creating, Bailey and her friend were "creating" too. And if these knees are funny you should have seen the arms!
I am off to DE-stress. Or try to at least.
My Happy for today: As bad as I may have done on the quiz ... I am happy that ALL my homework is done until Sunday!!! grrrr

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Love the art work by the kids!!
I love water colours and I think abstract is good!! Love the picture of your paint pallette!!

dr said...

I'm into abstract too. Duke looks like he could have some fun and the knees are cracking me up.
Hope you got some stress relief.
8)

Leah said...

Nothing is better than being creative to relieve stress!! Loving your new watercolors!!