Thursday, June 14, 2007

List # 412,323

1. Why oh why does the stupid pugly dog have to lick my leg after he slops up a gob of water??? NOTE: If you are ever at my home, and Booda is getting a drink of water....RUN!!! He will try to wipe his wet slobbery mouth on your leg by the way of "giving ya kisses". I may call him a stupid pugly dog, but he isn't he is smart. AND wet dog water slobber on the bare leg is super uber gross. (Have I expresses how much I dislike this....painted a good enough picture for you??? LOL)

2. Today was my Weight Watchers meeting. I am down another 2.6 pounds. I can only imagine how I would feel and look if I could maintain the exercise motivation. It is on a list to work on (again) this week. {{{wink}}}

3. Today I accomplished a load of laundry, a load of dishes, a taxi trip for a play date for Mason (that lasted 15 minutes because he had a belly ache, not sure what happened there because he napped and feels all better), a taxi trip to take Bailey and her friend out to the school for volleyball conditioning, all of my Humanities homework for the week, pissing off Shawn because I didn't want him going out after work on Saturday with some of his irresponsible friends (is this bad of me??....see #4), and I haven't acctually accomplished it yet...but I am going for a walk after a bit. A somewaht productive day.

4. So after a bazillion years Shawn is going to go to first shift. I didn't think that he would because he works with a group of guys that he really has fun with. Shawn is also the type of guy that doesn't like change but he did. He is going to first shift.....WOOOHOOO! We will actually have a normal family life with Shawn home in the evenings. He will be able to go to sports and school events, and family dinners....sigh....this sounds so nice! OK>>>>here is my bump. The guys on his shift want to take him out for drinks on Saturday. A few of these guys are....well, they are party irresponsible guys that are in their 30's and haven't grown up. I feel when Shawn is around these guys he "goes with the flow" and I don't like the flow. So I said "do what you want, just be smart." This seem to honk Shawn off which led to a whole argument about my judgementalness (is that a word) and why I don't EVER like any of his friends...blah, blah, blah. So, should I have just put on a happy wife smile and said, "oh go honey, have a blast"? Grrrrr. I wish I knew how better to deal with these sort of issues.

5. Need to work on my scrapping "to-do" list. I have a circle journal that I need to get put together. There has also been a layout on my desk needing just journaling and it should be done...but I just haven't taken the time to finish it. Going to do that after my walk. LOL...no seriously, I am!

6. My thoughts are with the girlies that are struggling. The ones that have told me that life is stinking right now because of spouses or situations. Won't air your business but know that I am thinking of you.

I am stopping with the 6, so that I can get ready for my walk. :)

Hope, Hugs, and Happiness to you. m

My Happy for today: I have two... 1. Shawn calling me back to apologize for the argument 2. brunch with Ang, really lovin' those.

3 comments:

ahuonker said...

2.6!! WOOHOO! Have you been for your walk yet? I have...and I bought a new sports bra today... sooo now...I HAVE TO WORK OUT!! LOL!

As for the Hubby...FINE, GO!! But if he gets crazy, stupid...then you have permission to give'em the Ol' Stink eye for a week!!

Totally lovin' brunch too!

Off to do my tag..

dr said...

Hey- wow that's a list!
Congrats on the weigh-in. Ang has a good idie buy something new that you will have to use when you exercise. I'll get back to ya on the hubby thing. Oh- thanks for thinkin' of me. wait was that me? hee hee
Love'n your list!

Leah said...

Tell hubby to go!!! They have to have some fun too!! I love your happy's this week!! Also loving the weight watchers updates. You go girl!!!