Monday, June 18, 2007

*Fun in the Sun *

Fun in the sun. That is what we had yesterday....we even got a few good shots too.

I am going to kick off my blog with one of our smoochie-woochie, kissey pictures that makes everyone say eewwww gag. LOL. But I love them, they make me smile. This is one of the two favorite pictures that I took of Bai. You will have to see the other one on Wednesday at Wednesdays@3. Doesn't she look WAAAAY older than she should??? Wish there was something that I could do about that.....hmmmmm. And she totally stole my hat for some of her pictures. Guess mom is still cool, huh?


Seriously think that Mason can make me laugh in all of his pictures. He has a way of timing the digital delay of the baby Cannon so perfectly that he looks all innocent and cutie-patootie til the actual picture is taken then he is .... well, he is Mason, wild - crazy - funny.


I so completley wasn't going to add this photo because of the gargantuan amounts of cellulite that can be seen in full on jiggle...but then I though what the heck....I had a blast getting some of these shots and this is ME. The good bad and jiggley. AND check out that hair, man....no, those aren't dreds I promise ;)



*We did learn that we need to apply sunscreen more often...kind of all got a little burn.

*We CAN go boating without Shawn and I bickering about something.....that has been an issue. I think it is because I am soooo controling and he is soooooo layed back, working on finding that happy medium.

*I am not a big lake swimmer kind of gal, but it was fine. Had fun. Cannot and will not think of the lake water that might have been accidentally ingested while doing the belly flip off of the tube and into the lake cause it give me the willies....gross stuff....not thinking about it!!


Hope you enjoyed. Hugs. m
My Happy for today: New cricket mats from Shawn (he picked them out without it being on the list, he remembered from me saying that my other ones were getting worn.). And the rain. We needed the rain and it felt cleansing.







4 comments:

Leah said...

Okay girl, your pics rock. The "kissy" pic is sweet, your daughter is beautiful and you look great!!! Looks like the family had a blast. As I melt away here in the baking heat, I am feeling a bit jealous of all the water pics. LOL. Looks refreshing.

Angie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pic's M!! Yes, even the jiggly pic!! It's one of those the kids will look back on and say, WOW, We really did have a FUN mom!!

Tanya said...

OMGosh, this made my heart swell!
I love the pictures..So beautiful.. the one of you is my favourite.. So happy and full of life and energy.. YOU GO M~

dr said...

ahhh haaahhh hahhh!! hhee hehehhee!!
These are sooo much fun.

Watch it wiggle
See it jiggle
Big and lumpy
Packin' it in the trunky***

Sorry- hee hee- I hope I didn't offend ya. I LOVE the pic of you!!
You are sooo uninhibited- love it love it love it:)