Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for:

*Two beautiful, healthy, happy, fun children.
*A husband who balances me very well and that after 15 years I adore more than ever.
*Our home, warm, safe, and comfortable.
*My friends...each and everyone of you.
*My family who has helped shape the person that I am - good, bad, and ugly-.
*A creative outlet with my scrap-art.
*A Thanksgiving holiday in which we are running NO WHERE...our very first Thanksgiving Dinner at our home, on the actual day, in 15 years.
*Jobs for both Shawn and I that support our family.
*Books and the ability to read.
*The internet so I can connect on a level that would other wise be impossible.
*New carpet.
*Coffee and Diet Vanilla Pepsi.
*Happy mail.

There is just so very much that I am thankful for.

I am off to enjoy the day with my family.

I am THANKFUL for that.

Hugs and happies.
m

PS Shawn smiled his gorgeous dimples smile at that 'I {heart} SHAWN' apron. And on the message board I found doodled "I {heart} Chelle-Chelle'. Love that man.

2 comments:

dr said...

Beautiful!!!
xxxoooxxxxoooo
miss ya

Leah said...

What a great list of things to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!