Monday, November 19, 2007

A Flippin' Week .... GONE!

I know that you may not believe me but every 'to do' list of my has BLOGGING on it. That shows you how many times a week I get my 'to do' list completed. LOL!

Sorry about the changes going on with the blog. Just haven't found anything that felt like MICHELLE. Although I am thinking this latest change feels good.

Worked the weekend. It wasn't too bad just long. I got the kiddos up and off to school this morning and went back to sleep. Lazy...I totally know but it seems my body needed it. I have just accepted that fact that my bodies natural circadian rhythm is a night time cycle. I am not a morning person, have not ever been able to 'become' a morning person and late afternoon and night is when I can start rockin' it. There is nothing wrong with that. Night people stand up and say "HECK YEAH!". ;0)

Sent out an email today to a person that hurt me pretty bad with accusations, their insecurities, and stipulations on our friendship. I emailed because I realized that I had taken the hurt and held onto it and allowed it to become bitterness. I don't need no stinkin' bitterness in my life. I have enough crap without hanging on to something like that. So, for me, in order to let go...I said that words that I needed to say and moved on. How much better and free I feel. Advise to you all......LET GO when you need to by just saying the words. We hold onto so much baggage and allow it to weigh us down....maybe I am projecting the 'we'. Maybe it is just me. BUT if it is you.....LET GO. It feels good.

Most anyone that knows anything about me knows that I am a reader. I sometimes get offended when someone says "I don't know when you find the time to read" as if I do nothing but read and that their life is just too busy to bother with reading. While I know that there are some that don't mean anything by it other than I read alot and where the heck do I find the time.....it is like anything in your life. If it is important enough to you, then you some how make the time for it. I read on commercials, while waiting in the car picking up the kiddos from school activities, read waiting while waiting for most anything....doctor appointments, the light to turn green (kidding!), I read before bed with my little maglite flashlight as to not bother Shawn....So I read. Right? I like to read. Where am I going with this? I am wanting to know if there are other readers out there. I am going to be starting a book (have already sneaked into it a bit) called Flow The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (have no freakin' idea how to say it) and I want to know if anyone would like to read it with me. Kind of like the coolest little book club EVER. LOL. Seriously....I am just curious. ;o)

I need to get our family pictures done before it snows here. Any ideas?


Guess I should go. I have a huge "to do" list today and I WILL get at least half of it done. HAHAHehehehehe. I crack myself up.

Hugs and happies.
m

3 comments:

Leah said...

Okay you crack me up too!!! I've also decided that we are soooo much alike... it may be a little scary. LOL. Again I think it is the Aries thing in us.

Nothing wrong with being a night person, I myself am a night person too. I used to think something was wrong with me, but I myself just started getting my ass in gear around 6 PM. HECK YEAH!!!

My sister always asks me where I find the time to read too, I don't get it either??? I would love to read that ridiculously long titled book with ya! Shoot me an email girl, we need to chat =)

Oh and by the way, good for you for saying the words to that certain person. I wish I could do that, I have alot of baggage I'm carrying around myself.

Hugs
Leah

dr said...

Kuddos to you for the email. I pray everything works out. Honesty & forgiveness are two key attributes of a true life long friendship.

If you completely got your 'to do' list done- the what would you have to do tomorrow? hee hee

Don't be offended about other peeps words on your reading. They are just jealous and it is obviously Not high on their priority list. I LOVE to read just haven't done much lately. What is that Flow book about?

I believe this comment is as long as your post- sorry 80

dr said...

OOOPPSS- I forgot sumpin'.
I think you found your blog 'LOOK'
So soft & green. I like it!!