Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I {heart} SHAWN

Just finished ironing on "I {big red glittery felt heart} SHAWN" to an ol' cheap-o apron that I picked up at HL for two bucks! Let me tell you ... this apron TOTALLY MAKES ME HAPPY! This homemade apron makes me happy for a number of reasons but mostly because I know that when Shawn sees me wearing it, he will smile this humungous smile with his dimples popping. :0) And for your info....I do not usually wear aprons, just when I am crafting (sometimes). Usually it is after I have dropped the paint brush on my good jeans ... then I get the apron out. But this apron will be worn when I teach my scrapbooking class in Feb. I will have to get a picture of it posted for you.

IT is rainy and dreary out but it is a good day.
Bai is happy.
Mase is happy.
Shawn will be happy.
I am happy.
It is a good day.

Hugs and happies.
m

2 comments:

dr said...

Hee heee hee!! Love the apron idie!! Can't wait for the pic.

Leah said...

You are just sooo sweet. I'm sure he will love it you big sap!! he, he!