Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Have...

I have the cutest Halloween pictures to share with you because even though I am not a 'Halloween girl', I do like seeing the costumes. My goal is to get them uploaded and posted by tomorrow.

I have a messy house. Yep, the draw back to enjoying a day of play, relaxation and laziness. Must say that it doesn't make me to happy to know that no one in out home knows how to pick up after themselves.

I have completed my math test this morning. Don't think that I did too bad on it, but to be honest I am really feeling a total burn out of the 'importance' of these kind of classes and am finding it hard apply myself like I probably should be. Ya know though....I am working on the 'letting go' of things that aren't really important in the big scheme of living a happy life. This just might be one of those things. ;0)

I have decided that I don't so much like my hair short. It isn't that I dislike the haircut or style...it is just that I like having long hair.

I have three pages done in my art journal that totally make me happy! It was so much fun to create outside of the box without reservations. I will have to post some of the fun to share with you.

I have the weekend off with NO PLANS. Kind of eerie, like I am missing something, or have forgotten to write something down in my calendar.

I have decided that I am going to re-organize my acrylic stamps. Can't seem to find a system that works well in my space for them. I know that I am not using them as much as I want to because of it. In fact there have been a few times in which I have finished a project after about a billion hours and realized that one of my Autumn Leaves stamps would have been perfect and was actually what I was wanting....but didn't want to drag out the big ol' gangly binder thing-a-ma-jig that I am storing my stamps in.

It appears that I am just rambling on now.
So, I should probably go find something constructive to do.
Hope you all have a fabulous day.
Hugs.
m

1 comment:

dr said...

Yes- I believe what you are suffering from 'burn out'. A great weekend of cleaning out and organizing should be just what you need. Have FUNNNN!