Friday, November 2, 2007

Sharing some stuff.

Happy Friday!!!
Another week in 2007 - GONE!
Seriously, where does the time go?

Here is another picture of the different hair style. I was trying to get some pictures of the back but they aren't turning out. Still adjusting to life without 200 billion pounds of hair. It is kind of funny to see how curly the back gets without all of the weight of long hair.
Introducing the RED NINJA...Aka, Mason.
The sword was the the best part of the costume for him. I am not sure if it is the boy thing or if it is just Mason...but my son has a thing for weapons (of any sort).From the time he was making guns out of his Lego's at three he has always liked the weapons.
Introducing BUMBLE BEE...Aka Booda.
I know, kind of cruel, kind of funny, kind of strange. Let me tell you though I kept laughing, Shawn was laughing....Mason was tired of getting shown up by the bumble bee dog. People would open the door for Mason, he would say "trick or treat", and they would say something about his neat ninja costume and then they would get a glance at Booda behind him and squeal....OMG, look at the dog. It was comical. We made a stop to drop the dog off at home to finish the night with the red ninja getting all of the attention. ;o)
Bai went over to a friends house to pass out candy and play guitar hero. {{{sigh}}} First year she didn't go with us. Hate that. I am reminded again that she is growing up and away.

In other news....

Last weekend I picked up an old Polaroid camera from 1974 for 2 bucks at a flea market. Totally made me happy and I am not sure why because I have very little space in my home and I am working really hard on letting things go and not be such a pack rat. But seeing that old camera just fascinated me. 1974 was the year I was born and it is neat to think that this camera was brand new then and capturing moments in a families life. Just kind of neat.

Think that I caught Mason's bug. Last night I started getting a sore throat and this morning, in my full on 'drama' DNA I would have sworn that I swallowed razors! Thankfully it is better after a half a pot of coffee.

Currently listening to "The Secret"(went to Family Video and bought a used DVD of it dirt cheap)....really love the concept of this book. I am trying very hard to apply myself to the ASK, BELIEVE, RECEIVE. There is truth in it and I believe that the mind is so very powerful. If anyone else has read this book, tell me what you think.

I think that I am going to go make some more coffee and make a detour into my creative space. I need to work on something because I am not sure if many know this I am a DTASS and might be given assignments at a moments notice! Gotta be on my creative toes. LOL!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs and happies.
m

4 comments:

dr said...

Cutie cutie cutie pie pics!!
Maybe it is a Mason thing 'REAL GUNS- Real knives" doesn't matter. He'll twirl around 2 sticks like knumb-chucks. I think maybe testosterone has something to do with it.
I'll have to email you my thoughts on "the secret".

Leah said...

I absolutely love your new hairdo. Hmmmm, I have been thinking about something new too. You inspire me to go out and get a new cut!

Angie said...

Hey there DTass...LOVE the hair...really, really, really do!!
poooooorrr little bumble bee...ohh the humiliation...sigh...the things we do to our pets! LOL! Oh, and the sword thing...totally a boy thing....Logan picked out his weapon first...THEN found a costume to go with it!

SKeenan76 said...

You rock...that's all there is to it. ;) The 'do is gorgeous!!!!

So sorry I've been so bad at getting on here! I miss my buddies!!!

Take care - HUGS!
Shannon