Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mmmmm......

Having me some french vanilla coffee with a smidge of lite whipped cream.

Mmmmmm....

I am letting go of the fact that I cannot get my printer to print the photos I need to complete 2 projects I am working on.

Just enjoying the coffee.

Enjoying the opportunities that have been given to me today.

Enjoying the sense of humor my family has. For instance, Bai had a mini list made on the bathroom mirror with dry earase marker that said 1. Walk Booda 2. Give Boo his carrot (yeah the doggie diet). NOTE***my list making DNA was passed to both of my children. Cracks me up!! Anyhooo....last night as I was getting ready for bed I noticed that Bai's list had been 'modified' by my funny hubby. The new list said 1. Walk Mommy 2. Give Mommy her carrot.
LMAO! That was a good one.

Last year Ali Edwards had a challenge of some sort, or maybe it was just an idea...about choosing a word for the year to work on for yourself, sort of a mantra or goal or inspiration. This year my chosen word was 'Be'. I used it alot and found the whole concept very interesting. (Check out her blog at the end of 2006, begining of 2007 because she totally articulates so much better than I do). Because I liked the whole concept and it felt so good to isolate and focus on just one word....I have chosen my 2008 word -------> BALANCE. For me 2008 will be about finding balance in all aspects of my life. Kind of a big huge challenge. LOVE IT! What is you word?

Mmmmmm....

Still enjoying my coffee and off for a refill.

Hugs and happies and enjoy the moments that make you mmmmmmmmm.....

3 comments:

Leah said...

Okay even though I don't drink coffee, yours sounds really good!!. I also love the "word" thing you were talking about. Balance is a fantastic word, something I could a little more of. I need two words... balance and patience. Wayyyyy more patience. Sounds very interesting though, I should try it for 2008!

Take care!

Angie said...

lovin' the new look...of course it's been forever since I've visted, so it's probably old by now! Totally groovin' on the knitting...I think you may just have to teach me...so I can make scarves...and scissor cozies...or something like that anyway. THE APRON!!!! Completely makes me laugh out loud! Maybe I need to order one...coffee...mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm....just settled in with a cup of my own!

dr said...

Cracked at the list adjustment!! This mommy needs to walk too.