Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I got the runs.

LAUGHING because I totally know what you were thinking!!!! No, not those kind of runs, but I have been taking my walking up a notch and adding some running in (well....what I call running but it really is more like a strange kind of jog-trot-I-think-I-can-I-think-I-can kind of thing). Take a look at that hot momma! Mason grabbed this picture of Shawn and I from the corn field on our bike/walk yesterday. I had just jogged thiiiiiiiiisss whoooooooolllllleeeee lane and was trying to not pass out from lack of oxygen to the brain. The whole time listening to Shawn complain of the humidity "killing him and he couldn't breath and he was sweating so bad". LOL! Mason also took the photo that I posted on Wednesdays @ 3. You can check it out here->->->->->http://ellismoore.blogspot.com/ (still haven't figured out to do the link thingy without giving ya the whole entire long ol' link. I am proud of Mason though. He really does like the camera and has a natural eye.

Tonight I was talking to Donna on my cell phone today and the call totally dropped while I continued to talk. Completely reminded me of the commercials. Sorry about that Ms. Donna. I will catch up with you again but it was good to hear from you!

Not really much else going on here. And nothing is a good thing for us this week. ;) Hugs and happiness to you. m

My Happy for today: Having Shawn home in the evenings. Taking family walks.

4 comments:

SKeenan76 said...

You go girl! I couldn't run to save my life! LOL

I love the 'happy'...glad he is there at night to share these moments with you and the children.

Oh, and thanks, can't wait until it's my turn to enjoy Motherhood...definitely lookin' forward to that! ;)

Tanya said...

Way to go M~ What great motivation you have!! I need to find me some of that!!. Mason is quite the photographer!!

dr said...

Yeah for you!! Total inspiration for me!! Mason is a natural behind the lens- great job.

Angie said...

I think I can....I think I can...I think I CAN NOT RUN!!! LOL! Way to go missy! Glad to see you out there workin' it out!