Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day....

Happy Father's Day Shawn!!! You are an awesome dad. Bailey and Mason are blessed. Thank you for always trying, I know that it isn't alwasy easy. We love you babe!


Hope all the other dads out there are appreciated for all of those things that dads do to.


We spent the day on the boat...very nice. Have some totally cool pictures to share but you will have to come back tomorrow because the sun sucked all the energy out of me.


Hope, Hugs, and Happiness to you. m


My Happy for today: Shawn's full on belly laugh as I tried to make a jump for the giant tube and flopped myself right off and into the lake. That sound of his laughter filled me with happiness....and you know, had I seen myself flopping into the lake I would have laughed too!

4 comments:

Angie said...

What a great family pic...can't wait to see the others...this one just makes ya all warm and fuzzy!!

dr said...

that is a fantastic shot of daddy with his offspring!!!
Sorry I woulda laughed too- the mental picture of that graceful flop did make me giggle!

Tanya said...

This is such a beautiful photograph. Happy day to dimples!!!

Leah said...

Great father's day pic..... you should scrap that. LOL