Monday, June 11, 2007

AHhh...a new day, a new week.

One of the good things about life is that there is always something new. A new day, a new week, a new baby, new scrapbook supplies, new homework, new friends, a new flower.....if you look at life and are aware...there is newness everywhere.

Some random stuff:

***Worked all weekend. It went OK, but I am wiped out and have bunches of stuff that I want to get done...oh wait, I ALWAYS have bunches of stuff that I want to get done. LOL

***Today I miss Sara like crazy. We spent so much time on the phone and in each others lives and on days like today, I just miss it. Miss the connection. Miss the communicating. Miss her.

***My laptop is back to normal. Actually it was the router that was wigging out. Thanks to Shawn and Kelly, my laptop FO is over. All better...although I have come to realize that I have to add the computer/internet to my addiction list.

***Received an email that made me chuckle from storypeople.com.
To-Do List
You seem very calm for a woman who's getting married,
I said & she nodded.
It's on my to-do list, she said,
so there's no point in agonizing about it.

and there you have it! No use in agonizing about it if it is on your list. Right? Just "To Do it". LOL, I cracked myself up on that one. {{{wink}}}

***It is said that men are not wired the same way as women and Shawn proves this to me over and over. LOL. Things that go on and make sense in his mind cause me to say "whaat?" and vice versa. Kind of funny if you stop to think about it. We really seem to be from two different planets at times.

***Why does the laundry never get DONE?

As always...I had a billion things that I wanted to blog about, but now that I made time to blog...can't seem to think of all the super cool stuff that I needed to blog about. Figures!

Hugs and happiness. m

My Happy for today: Coffee made for me this morning by the oh so hot Shawn!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Loving the new profile pic!! I have often pondered the laundry question myself.. why doesn't it ever get done, that and where do the socks go??? I have so much catching up to do here, you have been busy girl!!

dr said...

AAHHHH- the laundry? If I ever get caught up you'll know we are all naked. HEE HEE- let leah & terry <<<<< know that the socks are cycled into lint but usually only 1 at a time.
So you are catching the sometimers disease too- sometime you remember sometimes ya don't. More often I don't.

Tanya said...

My laundry multiplies itself all the time!! There's no beginning and no end!!
I love the story people!!
Coolio's to new friends!!
Yeah to computer getting fixed!!
And lastly.. that's a nice big happy at the end!!

Tanya said...

Iwas tagged by Tara and now I'm tagging you!! LOL Have fun.. Go to my blog!

SKeenan76 said...

LOL, I love reading your blogs, girl!!! You make me smile every day! :)

~Shannon