Thursday, June 21, 2007

Really quick...

My day has mostly been filled with homework. Not too bad though, it is moving along. I have a statistic test on Monday so I am focusing on that.

Kind of boring. But ya know, boring isn't all bad.

Just letting you all know I am still kicking. Have to work tomorrow, but expect a juicy blog sometime this weekend........welllll->->->maybe not so big and not so juicy but a Michelle blog none the less.{{{big open mouth, scrunched up half of a face, WINK}}}

Hugs and happiness. m

My Happy for today: Getting my homework DONE, all that is left for the week is a quiz and studying for the test. (Betcha all get tired of the homework blah stuff I write about, me tooo! Thanks for listening/reading though....as crazy as it may sound, it really does help me get through knowing that you all are there to lean on when I need to moan and groan about it) You all totally ROCK!

2 comments:

dr said...

Moan again, Groan again
homework is done!
Sorry ya gotta work
cause that's not any fun.
Moan again, Groan again
the weekends almost here.
Let's give 3 cheers!!!!
Moan again, Groan again
I have to work too
just know I am thinking of you!
Moan again, groan again
that's not all you do.
You find a happy in yer day and maybe even 2!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.