Sunday, June 3, 2007

The house to myself...for the most part.

It was nice. Very nice. Had the house to myself for most of the day. Shawn was outside in the sunshine working on "stuff". Bai stayed out and tanned (yes, she is well aware of the dangers). And Mason, not sure exactly all that he did but I know that it involved making house for a toad, helping dad, riding a bike, riding the scooter, digging in dirt...these are just to name a few. This means that I pretty much had the house to myself.

Shawn kept wanting me to come out, and I did...briefly. But ya know, I just wanted some me time.

I scrapped some.
I watched the Cubies WIN WIN WIN!
I surfed some cool galleries.
I blog stalked.
I drank some coffee.
I looked through some magazines.
I read in my book.
I looked for girlies to chat with (sigh>>>didn't find any).
I worked on the pictures for my mom.
I wore my hair in pigtails....yes I totally did!
I had a great day.

We are going to grill out. Love, love, love when we grill out. Shawn makes THE best hamburgers on the grill. Usually I don't eat red meat, but I LOVE Shawn's burgers on the grill.

A thank you to those who posted the three words. Total coolness.

My school starts back tomorrow for the summer semester. BLECK!!! So if for some reason (because it always seems to happen) if I get behind, you will know why. Oh, and you will have to listen to my bitchin' about it. {{{wink}}}.
Going to leave you with some more pictures that I had taken for my mom (because I love blogs with pics, lol). Some are more creative and artsy than others. I don't really know that much about photo editing so I don't really use it much for other than the basics...cropping, converting to black and white or sepia. Unfortunately I don't have adobe, just use the downloaded Picasa (which is really fun and I actually did more than the basics with a couple of these). Enjoy. m




My Happy for today: You guessed it, didn't you? ... HAVING THE HOUSE TO MYSELF ;)



3 comments:

Tanya said...

Cool pictures!!! You got me in the end.. you need to come back and edit!! LOL. Hope your grill out is fun!!! :0)

dr said...

Hey- great minds think alike!! My sweetness grilled burgers tonight too. A usual Sunday evening tradition.
I did however go outside and play with him today. But I woke him up early because I don't like it when it's hot and I come inside.
Good luck with school. I think you need a few new "school supplies". Like some really cool pens;)

Leah said...

Holy Cow!! Your photos are amazing and so are the edits. Glad you had some time to yourself, wish I could have chatted with you!!