Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tired Feet and Sore Rumps...

A short little blog tonight....because my feet hurt, I am tired and my rump is sore. I know you are asking "why is her rump sore and WHY would she blog about it??" LUNGES baby! Yesterday, in keeping with this 'getting healthy again' theme, I went for a power walk and threw in some lunges. YEOOOW! I must of had great form because ouch. But you know what? I have the motivation I had been lacking to get my body in shape. Let's just hope it lasts. {{WINK}}

My Happy for today: Shawn, Bailey, and Mason coming in to town to have lunch with me.

5 comments:

dr said...

Wowwie wow wow OUCH!! Lunges it'll get ya. Careful when ya go to the potty, when ya go to sit down ya may have to plop. hee hee
Hint- do reverse lunges to work inner thighs. Instead of steppin forward to lunge step back and lunge.
You keep it up!!! I am getting motivation vibes all the way down here. I need that. Thanks.
Have a great lunch with the fam!!!

Unknown said...

hey baby love you nice blog thingy you did a good job see ya tonight

Tanya said...

I'm allergic to lunges!! LOL.. You go M!! I'm so proud of you!! Poor feet!!! {{hugs}} to feet!

ahuonker said...

Hey!! found it and got all signed up...lunges?? Now that's devotion...guess I'll have to start gettin' busy!

Leah said...

I love your happy's!!!!