Friday, May 18, 2007

Brand Spanking New...again

So here I am. A brand spanking new blog. I have a blog at sb.com, but I am craving more. Before I started my little blog at sb.com I had tossed around the idea of doing a blog and had looked into it but was sidetracked with other things. But I am moving on and here I am...HOLDING ONTO HAPPY.

Some things to say to myself and to anyone who may read this blog....this is MY blog. I have the right to change my mind, to say how I may feel, to rage in anger, and to sing with happiness. My opinions are just that - MINE. I will not hold it against anyone if your opinion is different and I encourage you to make my world bigger with your take on life.

My Happy for today: (I have two that popped into my head) Finding a blog title that made me smile, and going for a walk with Bai and Mase on a GORGEOUS day.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Love it!! I'm so thrilled you have taken the plunge and decided to do this.. You will be a pro at this and I am going to love coming here to get some happies!!
love
T
x0x

dr said...

This is great!!! I love that pic. You plunged too. Glad to see you happy and I've now got you bookmarked. 8)

Leah said...

Oh I am so excited to see your "uncensored blog." I LOVE that photo of the family :) I hope you don't mind if I take a peek from time to time.

From Leah (aka Lockhart 0_1)

Darlene said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.