Sunday, May 27, 2007

Real Quick

Just wanted to post real quick and say HEEEYY!
Working on a Mini-scrapbook of Bai @ 13. It totally makes me smile and sad at the same time. Dang she is growing into a little lady. I am not ready. :(
Here are a couple of pics from yesterday. Bai went with a friend on an over nighter and the rest of us Moore's went bowling and we found this tower park. We took a spontaneous trip up to the top (250 flippin feet!) and snapped a couple of pictures at the top. It was neat and a little scary. The older I get the more of an issue with heights that I have. Isn't that strange?


I love our kissy-kissy pictures. And I love that he puts up with the kissy-kissy pictures ;)















OK, I might out weight Mason by a few pounds but he got in a couple of good licks too. I thought it was funny that he wanted to bounce me off sooooo bad...hmmmm?! LOL.

That's about it for me tonight. Happiness to you all. m

My Happy for today: Angie coming through her surgery OK and doing well. (I have mentioned the whole 'friend' thing before and I have found a great friend in her!)

5 comments:

dr said...

Every kiss begins with "K"!!!

ahuonker said...

don't ya just love when you can get a kissy, kissy pic in...that when ya know they MUST love ya!!

Leah said...

Great pics!!! Keep the "happy's coming!!!

Tanya said...

Great pictures!! Glad Angie is doing well!! It's wonderful that you have such a lovely friendship!!

Staci Compher said...

such a cute kissy pic!! Can't wait to see how you will scrap that one.......have a great day!!!