Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Some pictures from today.

Today Bai, Mase and I drove down to my moms to take some pictures for her. It didn't exactly turn out the way that she wanted it to...but then again it never really does. Through it all I did manage to get a couple of good ones.






These adorable children are Bailey (the beautiful 13 year old who didn't really want to pose but did for me because she is the sweetest thing that I know), Isabella Michelle (always have to throw in her middle name because it totally rocks), Mason (my little dandy man), Xavier (cutie patootie cousin), and Noah (have you seen a cuter towhead?)




This absolutely adorable boy is my nephew Cade. He joined us on the photo taking event although we couldn't really get him in on the circle of cousins. Don't you just want to gobble him up? ;)








These two lovely people are the reason for the picture-taking afternoon. This is my mom and my step dad. She wanted pictures of her and Jeff. I wish I knew how to photo shop....I have some pictures that turned out OK - but I know could turn into WOW with the right editing programs. No worries though, because I think my mom will like them. Hope so anyway. ;)




And the puppet master. OK, really and truly I am such a wanna-be. But I have fun with it, I enjoy trying (and trying and trying) to capture those moments that steal your breath or make you smile instantly. Ya know?...I wanna see some of you and your life. I DaaaARrrE you to post some pics that make you smile, pictures that capture your loved ones in the act of LIVING OUT LOUD. --- How about some plain ol' 'this is my life' kind of pictures? I'll be stalking ya..........LOL!

Hugs and happiness to you. m

My Happy for today: Fitting into capri's that I hadn't been able to, getting a few good pictures, making my mom happy, and making a friend laugh.


5 comments:

dr said...

Fantastic pics!!!!! Family photo shoots are always stressful even the ones when you want some candid shots.

Staci Compher said...

love the pics of all the kids......so cute...and a great shot of your mom too..tfs

Tanya said...

Looks like it was a nice day had by all!!

Leah said...

Wow those are fantastic pics. I especially love the ones of the kids. I have to try that. You inspired me today :)

ahuonker said...

Those pics are great M...