Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Slightly Crabby...

Yes, I can admit it.
I think I am slightly crabby.
Not bad, but enough to feel grrrr at little things....
*like the trash that should have been taken out yesterday - overflowing
*like the 400 billion beauty supplies left on the counter from a teenage daughter who says she is going "bummy" this week.
*like the cell phone shutting off because I forgot to charge it, which isn't a biggie but I missed Shawn's lunchtime call. ;O(
*like Booda back on his pred so he has to pee every freakin' minute!

The little things that really wouldn't be that bad if I weren't slightly crabby. LOL!

In other 'catch up' news:
I mentioned in a previous blog about my softball game....and....well here is the story.
It was the third inning and my second time up to bat (the first time I had doubled). I hit the ball REALLY good! Even made the professional grunting sound. Then ran like the wind. Now I have also mentioned a time or two about the extra I am carting around because of my lack of proper exercising and really really good food, any way I was running fast to third base and the thrid base coach sent me on and I didn't think I would make it but ran like the wind anyway. The screamed GET DOWN (totally wanting me to slide) so I did and ended up with a sprained right wrist (my diagnoses because for some reason the people in the medical field think they are too tough to seek medical treatment...duh we are smart ones. LOL), a left knee skinned up just shy of hamburger, and some pride torn to heck. OK>>>>>>>this is my cover story. LAUGHING TIL THERE IS TEARS!! The story is all true except the in the park home run-slide-thingy. The truth is that I swung the bat like a banchie but caught the tip top of it and the ball did some kind of plink and I took off bound and determined to get to first. My injuries occured just past the first base. I totally wiped out! It wasn't pretty. At all. I layed there, lifted my head and yelled "am I safe"? Unfortunatly I was. That is the only reason I got up. LOL!

Soooo for the weekend of working, I walked around like a gimp. I had very little grip in my right hand. AND I am so blessed that I have a great sense of humor!

Enough about me...how are you?
Hope all is well and the sun is shining for YOU!
Hugs and happies.
m

3 comments:

dr said...

Thanks I really really needed a giggle!!
Hope your wrist is doing better- ouch!

It really really is OK to be "Cr@bby" every now and again. It makes the "HAPPY" seem soooo much better.

Promise I'll catch up on my blog soon just not real motivated to share my life right now. I've lived it already & am trying not to go back through it again. hee hee

Leah said...

LOL!!! It's not really funny, but you write it soo well, it's hard not to laugh! I hope your "hamburger" knee and gimpy hand feel better soon.

{{Hugs}} to you.

Oh and I sooo know what the crabbiness is all about. That will pass...we hope!

Anonymous said...

Check out our first post at the bottom for more info on release dates, prices, etc.

Thanks for checking us out!

www.PaperMinx.com