Friday, May 2, 2008

I Am Baaaacckkkk!

I can't do it.

LOL!!!


I miss the connections.


I miss just laying stuff out there.


I miss sharing.


I miss feeling like there is one or two or three people who are interested in my little world.

So.....here I am. Back in blog world.

I have missed you!!!!

This is what I have been doing.....


We took a mini vacation (three days) down to TN with my mom and stepdad. Loved it! We were needing a get away and plan to do it again in August. This time a bit longer, ;)While in TN we actually saw a bald eagle in her/his nest. This picture is a crop of a picture with a zoom lens...but let me tell you - it was MAGNIFICANT! Just to see this nest with branches not twigs and to see this bird perched on this nest was just an awesome moment.

I have been doing some scrappin. Here are a couple layouts. Sorry about the bad pitures, they really do look better in person...or at least I think so. Hehaha!

Going into finals this next week and then I have a three week break from school. Yippeee!

That's it for today. I have to go run and finish up dinner because I have GOT TO watch the Cubs wup the Cards butts! WOOHOOOO! GO CUBIES!

Hugs and happies.

m

1 comment:

SKeenan76 said...

Go Cubs Go...GO CUBS GO! I am soooo freakin' excited...I finally get to watch two games in a row!!! They were on FOX yesterday and ESPN tonight. Can i get a woot woot!??!? ;)

MISS YOU A TON GIRL! I haven't blogged in AGES...but I definitely have missed you.

So lady, those LOs are wonderful -- when did you meet Donna!??!?!?!?!? NICE!!!!!!!!!!! And, I love the sign language embellies. Where'd you get'em???

HUGS!!!!
xo
Shannon