Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dream Big

Dream Big
That is what my coffee mug says.
It was a gift from Mason because he says "I dream big with scrapbooking".

Finished a couple layouts.
I should say finished one and called it quits on another.
It was a layout that I couldn't get right...but it tells the story and I am leaving it alone.
I love the pictures of me and Bai.
I hope one day she will realize how lucky she is to have such a goofball for a mom.
LOL!

This layout is another bad picture of a good layout.

Really it does look better in person.

CRAP....blogger is doing some kind of double spacing stuff that drives me crazy.

OH Well.

Back to the layout....questions Shawn and I answered. We both had fun with this layout.

A picture from Mother's Day of Mason playing with his army guys in the car on the way to take my mom to lunch.

This happens alot....every where in our home.

There will be a whole entire setting of figurines in some kind of action or another.

I am thankful to be aware of the fact that this will not last and there will come a time when I will miss this terribly.

So I take those pictures and I tell those stories and I smile at his unbridled imagination.

Guess I am going to go since this double spacing BS has probably caused a LONG post.

Talk to you later-tater.

Hugs.

m

1 comment:

Leah said...

Great layouts and pics!! In our house it is cars, cars everywhere!! LOL. Loved your he said/she said page. Great answers!