Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Homework and Hamburgers

...well actually it is homework and turkey burgers.
That is what is left to do tonight.
In all honesty though....I could have had the homework done today but I was 'playing' in the ol' studio.
Thank you Ang, thank you. I did not realize the amount of unused stuff I have. (Pictures in the next post).
JTLYK (a texting thing that I learned from Bai who doesn't text that much because she has to pay for her own phone but knows the lingo (Just To Let You Know...in case you didn't know what it meant)) Mason had a really good day! Such a blessing for him and for us.
Thank you for all of your thoughts and well wishes.
Off to finish dinner and homework.
Hugs and happies to you!!
m

1 comment:

Leah said...

Love the new pic of you and Shawn. Yes I got your email.... I think. LOL. Talk to you soon chicky!