Friday, January 25, 2008

Easy and Not So Easy

This is THE best $4.96 I spent today!
Totally makes me giggle because I am going to use this baby.
When you push this 'easy' button it says in a manly-slightly-sarcastic voice "That was easy!"
And you know what???
It really is.
I spend a good amount of energy making things harder than they should be.
Not any more thanks to this baby.
LOL!!!
HEHAHAHAHEHEHE ;o)

Although I must point out that no matter how many times I push this easy button....raising a teenage girl is NOT so easy.

Found these lovely pictures on the camera from this morning....along with 10 more of the same.

I am guessing she thinks she looks really good today and wanted to capture it.



She is a cutie.

Dang.....I need Shawn to practice his Mean face for the boys!

Donna, Sweet Donna, I hope you feel better soon. If I lived closer I would bring you some noodle soup. Thinking of you and wishing to to feel better.

One last thing.
During my retail therapy today....I found a winter coat for me that fits! for $8.95! AND a long sleeved T-shirt that says "I {HEART} Inked Men"....totally made me smile and it was only 5 bucks. Not too bad of an afternoon.

One more thing.....Mason is over at a friends this afternoon. Big steps for the little guy. THIS is a good thing.

Hugs and happies to all.

m

2 comments:

dr said...

Hee hee we have one of those EASY buttons. It is fun but the kids will drive you nutso with it.

Leah said...

I want the easy button!!! Great pics by Bai. Miss you lots!