Friday, October 5, 2007

Some Randomness.,....

***Is it Friday or Saturday?
The kiddos are out of school so it totally feels like a Saturday but the back of my brain registers that it is Friday. Weird.

***Still feeling the healthy-get-my-butt-into-shape-take-care-of-myself thing. I have exercised every single day for two weeks AND have been very aware of the food choices I make. Ya know what? It is totally working (as eating well and exercising ALWAYS does). I am down a size, feel great, and really noticing a difference in how I feel. Most days anyway ;0)

***My Cubies are totally making me cry. Can't really talk about them now....

***I would really like to scrap today. First I need to clean out/organize my space. It is getting to the point of being confined and stifled.

OK, I have avoided it as long as I can....must go pay some bills.
Hugs and happies to all.
m

3 comments:

dr said...

By NO means can one be creative when they are "confined & stifled". So screw the bills clean up that space!!
8)
Great job on the "YOU" thing. Keep it up you're inspiring.
8( Cubbies 8(

Happies to ya!!

Leah said...

Hey girl. I have been MIA, and I am a crappy friend. Check out my blog for the reason why... I know, I know, I shouldn't make excuses. Hope your having a great weekend. Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, then off to my Dad's to help out. Hope to talk to you soon!

Angie said...

:(

sorry about your cubbies....sigh...