Monday, October 8, 2007

Hot Fall

Yep it is a hot one today.
Mom says that it should cool off tomorrow.
I am hoping because it doesn't feel like spring....it is looking like fall, but it doesn't FEEL like fall.
This is a picture of our apple tree.
I feel kind of bad because we have let it go to rot this year.
This picture was taken last year and we didn't get the tree pruned and it is all over grown and doesn't' really look this good.
But I craved a picture to post in my blog today.
This is the one that called to me. Running a bunch of errands today.
Getting a bunch of stuff done.
I do have a story to tell about the 'replica Pinta Maria'...but it will have to wait until tomorrow because I HAVE to go study. Yes, I know....good times here.
Hope you all have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
Hugs and happies.
m

1 comment:

SKeenan76 said...

I MISS YOU!

XO!
Shannon