Monday, October 29, 2007

Scrappin' Post

I really do scrap.
I just don't seem to get stuff posted on sb.com any more.
Heck, I am lucky if I get to post.
Today my goal was to finish the 'tags' and, well, I'm not going to be able to. The ABC one is a bit more work...totally in a good way. (That post will be coming shortly and I am soooooo going to tag someone gooood! LOL)
Anyway. Here are a few layouts that I have done in the past couple of months. Ang you might remember some from the start-a-bunch-of-layouts-but-not-finish-a-single-one crop.


I will try to get more of some stuff posted to share with ya.
I am working on a few things right now....some layouts, my 2008 planner, an Ali E index scrapbook, playing in my art journal, getting a class together to teach in Feb.....so much good stuff to do on top of chores and homework and life.
Speaking of which, I need to go start some dinner.
Hugs and happies.
m

2 comments:

dr said...

Great LO's!! Happy happy!!

Leah said...

Hey girl. Long time no talk. Really love the scrapping pages!

Take care!