Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged and tagged again.

I have been tagged by my wonderful scrapping friend ChristianeK to list 5 things that keep me going. Here goes:


1) My children. I know this is one that most people say....but no matter how much frustration they may cause Bailey and Mason are my life, my breath.


2) Shawn. Again, I've said it tons, he is my balance and my rock. We have been married for almost 15 years and not only still love each other but we still LIKE each other. I cannot imagine my life without him.

3). My 'cup of happy'. This is for the most part coffee, but I need my Diet Vanilla Pepsi like some kind of junkie.


4) Scrap Art. I love to, need to , want to, create. There was an add for fiskars that said something about hands being jealous of what the brain does and I soooo relate to that! My brain is constantly on the go with crafting/scrapping/art projects it is just that my time management isn't at is best yet and my hands are very jealous.


5) Electricity. Origianlly I was thinking of the every day basic stuff that I love and use and enjoy in my life like the computer (reaching out to all of those scrappers and connecting with so many people in a quick way), microwave....ummm yeah can anyone pop popcorn now-a-days without it, TV (totally and completely addicted to TV and all of the shows it has to offer.) Heat gun, cricut, lighting for reading and crafting at night.......OH the list goes on. So it may not offically "keep me going" but electricity definately keeps me sane(er). ;0)


I was also tagged by the beautiful Nancy about 10 billion years ago and haven't gotten back to it....so here it is now. ;0)
Here is my scrapbooking alphabet soup:

A arccivo
B bling
C cricut
D diamond glaze
E embossing powder
F felt
G (7) gypsies
H heat gun
J journaling / art Journal
K Karen Russell (just a 'real' scrapper)
L life artist
M mini albums
N noteworthy (MM new line)
O obessed
P paint
Q Q-tips (yep, totally use them to scrap with)
R rub ons
S stickles
T time (needed sooooo bad to scrap)
U utee
V vision
W www. ? (totally connect to other scrappers through the www)
X x-acto knife
Y y-not?
Z Zats all I can think of.

OK- I am totally sharing the tag.
Donna D, Ang, Christiane, and Shannon....all you others have lucked out BUT I will catch you on the next ones ;0)

Hugs and happies.
m

1 comment:

dr said...

Love the list!! So can relate to the hands being jealous. Even with my line of work, I can only go so far with cutting & color before I lose business. hee hee