Sunday, October 7, 2007

Another week gone.

Sunday night.
Another week gone.
BUT....
I have got my list for next week totally ready ;0)

We were out and about on Saturday and during a stop for fuel I ran into the gas station to use the restroom. In that restroom was a scale. For 25 cents I could find out how much I weight....sooooo YEP, I ran back outside grabbed a quarter and checked it out. (Only had to do this because I had gotten rid of our scale at home due to the obsessive-hate relationship I had with it) Back to the scale.......I am down 5 pounds!!! Not too shabby. Must say though that I am starting to loose a tiny bit of my exercise mojo. It is just sooooo much work. LOL!!

I had read Karen Russell blog about being days were she was "on" as a mom and those days were she was "off". Completely related to this. Lately I feel that I have been "off" with Bai. I realize that the whole teenage thing plays a part, but I am foreign territory a lot of the time and I feel that I have been caving into the 'parent pressure' as of late. This makes me mad and I end up taking it out on Bai (and Shawn)....such a difficult time. The push and pull, the give and take, the boundaries and tests...I just want to do it right.

Three goals for this week.
1. Blog three times.
2. Fill out main calendar and update planner.
3. Do three totally random nice things for someone.

Off to study and scrap....good times.
Hugs and loves. m

2 comments:

dr said...

Gonna have to check out that 'on again -off again" mom blog. Right now I'm on & i'd rather be off;)

Angie said...

5 lbs...Way to go!! Keep it up girlie!! I know you can do it!

The whole "on" and "off" thing...oh yeah!! Totally get that!!