Sunday, September 7, 2008

The BIG Catch Up List (in no particular order)

1. I actually keep a list of things to blog...can you imagine? It sometimes drives me batty at the amount of stuff I want to do and don't get done. HOWEVER, I am teaching myself not to sweat the small stuff. Kind of a challenge when you are a type D (for dork) personality. LOL!

2. I know I have mentioned the number 3 and its special place in our family. So, it totally makes me smile and tear up to see Bai and Mase grab up the 3's in their uniforms. It was especially cool to see them have the same number. Hope they can always play with a 3 on their back.

3. The first day of school has come and went. This is one of the 'first day of school' pictures. They weren't very good or creative this year but I do have them. Bai wasn't into it and Mason was just plain nervous about school. I should go back and compare other first days. Love seeing the changes.

4. Yesterday morning I put on a flip flop and thought there was a wet piece of grass on it from Bai walking the dog the night before in them. It wasn't. I don't even want to share what it REALLY was.... it still kind of grosses me out. But I am going to anyway because a while from this I might look back and laugh. IT WAS A WORM!!! Yes, totally not kidding. A little sliver of a worm I squished with my foot. It must have somehow grabbed a ride on her flip flop the night before and worked its way to the flat part.....God rest its soul....cause my big ol' foot squished it!!!! Yes, still totally gross. I disinfected my foot and flip flop but STILL TOTALLY GROSS!

5. Forgot to rotate the picture before uploading into blogger.....but you can get the gist of it. I GOT MY MAMMA CANNON BACK!!! The flippin' mother board went out and had to be replaced. Grrrrr, don't even want to talk about it. I am just so happy it is back home. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the Cannon people for fixing her and Shawn for getting her fixed!!!



6. One of the new books I am reading. Totally lifts my spirits and taps into my creative soul. Love this inspirational girl (Kelly Rae Roberts). And I am totally sick of my chubby self....why oh why do I have to be addicted to food?....save that blog for another day.
6. Bai with her teenage attitude look. This is what I have been seeing 80% of the time lately. Had to tell her the boy she is crushing on is ugly, to capture the 'look'....and now I am sharing with you.
7. My cousin Renae at the Labor Day ball-a-thon. I am sure she will hate this picture but I think she is adorable and I love seeing the Davis on the back. Brings back some memories. Goh....it has been almost 16 years since I was a Davis. Funny how that feels.
8. Some how Shawn got talked into playing and then magically I was roped into playing....so here we are with Nae. Must say it was fun. I definitely do not miss the drama of the Davis's but I do miss my roots...how ever messed up and thin they may be. Also note...I didn't like being the oldest cousin there, however I act like I am 16 so it balanced out! LOL.9. Need to go write a paper.

10. Want to go scrapbook.

11. Will go write a paper and listen to the Cubs play.

12. I totally love OUT LOUD Shawn!! He is having some medical things done and we are hoping for the best. Nothing like serious medical issues to make me reevaluate how much my life is entwined with Shawn. Cannot imagine my world without him.

13. And for lucky 13....HUGS and HAPPIES!

m

1 comment:

dr said...

"3" is a magic number. Yes, it is it's a magic da dah du da dda." Gotta love Jack Johnson
Miss ya miss ya.
Fam is beautiful. Funny too I get the same look too but mine usually comes with a verbal "WHAT??""You gotta be kinddin' me!!"
What's you r paper on? Need some help. hee hee
Love hearin' from ya.