Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Happy Hump Day!

One on the nursing instructors keep telling our class that we have to "fake it until we make it".
So this is what I am doing today.
Faking that all is good until it is good!
I'll let you know how it goes ;-)

Things are crazy here right now.
Bai has volleyball (YEAH, she made the team this year!!!).
Mase has soccer.
Shawn is coaching soccer (go soccer dad!)
School started back for the kiddos.
I'm knee deep and 15 text books into the nursing program.

We all just do our best.
Hope you all are having an awesome time.
Catch ya later.
Hugs and loves.
m

3 comments:

dr said...

Knee deep, huh? Bet those cost you an arm & a leg. Good lUck!!
"Fake it until you make it."
Not sure I like that philosophy. I am to much of a realist don't give me any candy-coated 'bs'. Shoot me straight or go on about your business & leave mine alone.
Thinkin' 'bout you & yours- I'll check ya on the flipside;)

Amanda said...

Hey babe, Thinking of you lots lately... Love you miss you and hang in there... Hope to talk to you soon. Love you lots

Leah said...

{{hugs}}