Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday-Schmursday!

A speedy blog.....
My first day of clinicals.
Did not go bad except the little lady who threw her teeth at me.
Felt like a goober in the white nursing student uniform.
Not to mention I turn into Mason and become a magnet as soon as I put on anything white. Crappy picture of me, hair still wet...in my eye...doing a silly little pose thingy to show off my HCC Nursing Student patch. Anyway...this is my new wardrobe while doing clinicals. So anytime I mention doing clinicals feel free to giggle at the fact I look like this.....
Thinking of Shawn..... and very happy the Cubbies beat the Cardinals last night.

Off to Bailey's volleyball game.
Hugs and loves.
m

3 comments:

SKeenan76 said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow...I haven't been on here in soooo long, haven't posted anything for longer!!! :(

Anyway, looks like you are doing great...and I am happy to see that!!!

Keep smilin' that beautiful smile, girl...

xo
Shannon

dr said...

Hey- where's the goofy white hat that goes along with that uniform?
You look great= soooo glad to see you going for your goal!!
Miss ya!!

Leah said...

Whooo Hoooo. Congrats to you!