Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Do Believe It's Another Happy Happy Hump Day!

Not a bad day at all!
Feels like fall is on its way with crisp cool mornings, warm afternoons, chilly evenings, and plenty of sunshine!

Everyone always says Bai looks "just like me", which of course she hates...but I have always thought she looks like her daddy. Maybe it is just that their personalities are so much alike. What do you think? Oh and Shawn is growing out the goatee (is that how you spell it???). Not sure if we are liking it. Bai thinks he should cut it back, he says it is just in the 'growing out' stage, and I am waiting to see. The grey hair makes me giggle because it reminds me we are getting old even though we act like were 20-something (or maybe like 8th graders) most of the time! Shawn will absolutely HATE that I posted this picture but it goes back to the 8th grade mentality thing....I couldn't help myself! This picture literally makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD! He had just picked up my Mama Cannon for me and I was taking tons of pictures one right after another (because you can do that with the big Cannon) and he was like....."stop taking pictures of meeeeeee" OMGoh....I keep looking at this picture and laughing....can't help it.....laughing....hehehhe........sorry babe! Remember the rule -you can't get mad if it is funny and I am still laughing.
Gonna finish this blog and go work on some door prizes for the little party I am having on Friday. I will admit I am kind of excited. Some of my family will be there and some great friends are going to be there and some new girlies....its gonna be nice. A nice creative-girl-get together. And I'm getting some stamps that I have been drooling over.....whooooohoooo!

My sweet little sleeping baby boy. (When did he grow up?) In my head I have a whole scrapbook put together of the people I love sleeping. I love capturing my sleeping family. I always have from the time Shawn and I were dating. Love the sleeping photos!

Gonna go finish chatting with the BEAUTIFUL Nae and work on those projects.

If anyone wants some Stampin Up stuff let me know and I will get an order in for you.

Loves and hugs!

m

1 comment:

dr said...

I think Bai looks like you. Which I know is sooo uncool hee hee. People keep saying my Alec looks just like me too. I ask thm to stop because one day it won't be cool to her either. There is no telling what she'll do to remedy that. I'll just hate it when she comes home with jet black hair from a friends house.
Yep- that is definitely a LOL pic.
Mason looks so peaceful- wonder if I look like that when I sleep?
Miss ya