Friday, December 28, 2007

Still here....

I have some pictures to share but haven't uploaded them yet.....need to get that done.

Work tomorrow...good times there. HA!

Waiting for Shawn to come home. Need to find a way to show him how much I appreciate him. He has worked most of his vacation for extra money. For us. Such a good man, truly makes up for all the times I want to wring his neck. ;O)

I have been creating! Feels soooooooooo good! Love ideas. Love being inspired. Love the process (most times, sometimes it is a bit frustrating). Love looking at the end results.

Bailey turn 14 on Sunday. Can you flippin' believe that????????? Me either.

Any one want a pug? Just teasing....kind of. LOL!!!

Phone ringing.......must go.
Later-taters!
Hugs.
m

2 comments:

dr said...

Happy birthday to Bai
She's making her way
to adulthood one day
At 14 yrs. old
they become ornory I'm told.
It's just a bad phase
she'll come out if it one day.
Until then you'll see
the same is happening to me.
So we'll stay friends from afar
til we have to meet @ some bar.
For some food & some wine
we'll vent all we can &
they'll grow up and be fine.

happy work!! I am @ work today too.

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!

Wish I could be creative right now. I can't seem to keep up with all the stinking housework, it just never ends. Slavery is a bitch. LOL