Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow and Sharing

It snowed most of the day yesterday.

A good kind of snow.

No ice, not 'snowed in'.

Great big mounds of fluffy white bright snow and a sky full of sun.

The perfect kind of snow if ever there is any.

Need to grab some pictures of it today.

That has been added to my list ;o)



Sharing some layouts that I have done.

This first one is using puffy paint for T-shirts for the doodling.

Must say I love how it feels.

And the puffy paint is only 77 cents at Walmart!

I loved how this layout ended. Wish you could feel the different textures. The heart is the grunge board embossed and pained, the title is BG chipboard with Tim Holtz distress embossing powder on it, there is a bit of puffy paint, some glitter, and glossy pictures. Fun-ness!
And last bit of show and tell is a layout of Mason. The pictures are a year old and I LOVE THAT. Totally make me smile.

Bailey didn't make the volleyball team this year. Kind of rough for her but I think she is working through it like a champ. She has been picked to be the manager for the team this year and seems OK with that.

Mason has been diagnosed with Severe Separation Anxiety that has branched into Obsessive Compulsive Tendencies. We are navigating the medical profession for the best way to help him. More to come later.
Last night Shawn and I went out shopping, had dinner and went to a movie. We saw "I Am Legend". A really good movie. Kind of jumpy, made me think, and Wil Smith just ROCKS!
Think I might have mentioned that I am teaching at our community college a scrapbooking class....well I am also teaching an ATC class at the coolest local scrapbook store that opened this weekend! Pretty exciting!
See there is always good. No matter how hard life gets we have to look for the good because it is there! Leah...must tell you about a book that I picked up. It is called "How To Be Happy, Dammit" a cynic's guide to spiritual happiness. LOL!! Totally made me laugh out loud and I HAD to get it.
Off to go get groceries........before the beasts go crazy.
Hugs and happies.
m

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hey girl! What is going on with Mason? Did I miss something?? If you want to share you know where to find me =)

I just love the LO's, the design on the Mason one rocks. As for the reading one. I am so stealing that. I had to blow it up, because I wanted to see what books were in your library!!! LOL. Just wondering how "Unclutter your Mind" was. That sounds like an interesting read!

Your new's book purchase sounds oh so interesting, you have to let me know what you think of it!

((Hugs))

dr said...

Awesome LO's. How can you shop, eat & catch a movie all in 1 night? What time did ya'll get home 1 am.
Dav-o & I went last Wed. and only shopped then had to drive thru Taco Bell at 11:15 because it was the only thing open. Not a good suggestion.
Prayers to ya