Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why Worry?

By nature I am a worrier.
I wish I was a warrior.
Even when I try not to worry,
it is there.
Sometimes it is soothing.
Sometimes it steals my breath.
Sometimes the worry is there to remind me
to be cautious,
to appreciate that which is important.

As my journey gets chaotic I must make an effort to lessen the worry and to have faith.
Faith in that which I cannot control and faith in my loved ones who are always be my side...even when I don't see them.

So I am blogging my worries and then sending them into cyberspace.
Kind of like writing them on a piece of paper and ripping it up to let them go... but in a new age way.

1. Bai and the doctor's apt.
2. My mom and her broken leg.
3. My hubby and his unseeing family.
4. Time management.
5. Money.
6. Finding the right dentist.
7. Extended family drama.

Rip Rip.... RIP.
m

No comments: