Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A List As Big As My......

Hey all.
As usual, I have a long list of things to share and know I will forget most of it until after I log off....but here are some things:

1. Thanksgiving was very nice. My super uber cool cousin Renae had a dinner at her house the day after Thanksgiving and was soooo nice and relaxing. No family drama, no 'why don't you call us', no guilt at having a busy life and being a poor manager of time....just nice relaxing fun. She rocked the ham too!
2. I have one more day and one more final and I am DONE with this semester!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

3. I really, really, like this picture of Bailey. It was taken on Thanksgiving and not sure what it is because she is getting ready to stick out her tongue to be a sassy girl, but I really like this picture.
4. Mason and his GG (great-grandma). GG is Shawn's grandma...how lucky he is to still have his grandma's.
5. Shawn and I with our matching outfits..that HE totally did! OK, he really didn't I did after he was dressed but all day I totally blamed him. LOL!

6. Shawn's cousin Cecily....totally makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD looking at this picture!

7. Noticed the other day that Mason is getting the pre-puberty chubbiness that happens before you really start to grow into a little man. About made me want to cry! I told him that if he was going to start growing armpit hairs I was going to pluck them while he slept. LOL! He said "yeah, right mom".
8. Love, love, LOVE Tim Holtz's 12 tags of Christmas! Go to his blog and post for some goodies and for some inspirations.
9. Have to go to work tonight...bleck!
10. We had the first snow and first snow day for the kiddos. Loved the snow fresh...don't so much like the mushy, black, wet melty stuff after.
11. Going to get Christmas tree this weekend I think...we shall see what the boss has planned.
12. Watched the movie Handcock and really liked it. Has Will Smith ever been in a bad movie?
My mind is going blank....hahaha, yeah - I know totally normal for me.
So I am going to go pick Mason up from school and work in my studio a bit before I go off to work.





2 comments:

SKeenan76 said...

Michelle!

LOVE the pics...great one of Bai, great one of GG and Mason, and great one of you and Shawn! :)

Hancock is an awesome flick! We went to see it in the theater and I'm tempted to buy it!

Ohhhhhh...I can't imagine having my "babies" grow up, especially since I haven't even started! :P

I talked to my Mom and she said that my step-brother didn't have school because of the snow. I didn't realize it was that bad back home!!

Gotta get on my blog sometime soon to update...and maybe even add some PICS! ;)

Hugs,
Shannon

Leah said...

Love all the photos!
Yes Will Smith has done a bad movie, it was called I am Legend!!!
That one really disappointed me.
I like Hancock though.
and we watched Step Brothers.
Funny!