Thursday, December 11, 2008

HERE I AM.....

OK, seriously?!
For some reason it seems there is something in the air going against me to blog!
Went to blog here this afternoon and my computer totally goes ape-poop.
Ended up having to unplug everything and start all over.
Grrrr.
Wish I was more computer literate! Maybe when I finish school I will take a computer class.
So anyhoo...
here is my list of Michelle's random blog thoughts:

1. DONE with this semester of school. Only 3 more to go until I can sit for the RN boards! WOOT WOOT!

2. Really don't like it being cold.....

3. Here is a picture that makes me smile for many reasons. 1. Bai jumped in the shot of Shawn taking a picture of me in pig tails. 2. I am wearing pig tales (it was a pig-tail-test-day) 3. You can see the prom picture of me and Shawn...a long time ago! AND here in a couple of years Bai will be going to prom...too funny how fast time goes by.4. Working on getting my Christmas cards out today in between naps, blogging, and a bit of cleaning...and I do mean "a bit".

5. Another picture I found on my camera that made me laugh when I was uploading. Bai's bf came over and the kiddos were playing wii. Bai was taking pictures and her bf isn't so much of a picture taker. LOL! And just to point out...Bailey's look is IDENTICAL to Shawn's pouty-mad face, and Mason's look is IDENTICAL to my 'heeeeeyyyy' face.

6. I am working on a little book blog....inspired TOTALLY by Ms Leah. But that will have to wait until another day because as it stands right now, Mason is looking over my shoulder asking if I am done yet....think he wants my attention.
7. Have to work in the ED tomorrow. Good times.
8. I have about 10 projects I am working on and actually have ALL of next week to do them! Woot Woot! (again)
9. Watched Stepbrothers the other day and have to say it cracked me up!!! Usually it takes me a couple of times to watch those stupid man movies before I can find the humor, but this one had me flippin' LAUGHING OUT LOUD.
10. My word for 2009 (I think) will be GO. Go with the flow. Go do... Let it GO. Go get 'em. Go Michelle! Go out and find your happies. Go make people happy. Go create. Let's GO together. GO!
speaking of Go...I've got to go.
Mason needs mom time.
A quick note: I used capital letters a lot in the blog and it makes me giggle.
Hugs and happies.
m



2 comments:

dr said...

Gotta LOVE a break from school!!
Go play
Go create
Go shopping
Go make happy
GO FOR IT!!
Love your word**

Leah said...

I have to say I love all your photos!
Yeah to a break from school.
LOL'ing to Step Brothers. I feel the same about his movies. I have only really liked three: Old School, Elf, and now Step Brothers!
I like the fart in the job interview. LOL.
I can't wait to see your book blog. Way cool!

Love ya!